1. The Principal has full authority to fine, punish or ask any student to leave the academy if his/her presence is not in his/her interest or that of the institution.
2. The students are expected not to indulge in the following both on and outside the school premises:-
a) Habitual idleness.
b) Use of abusive language .
c) Lack of attention of studies.
d) Disorderly or unseemly behaviour and/or any immoral activity.
e) Disobedience to staff members, proctors and senior students.
f) Breaking of School bonds.
g) Smoking or drug abuse.
h) Any involvement in Politics, agitation, inter group fights, and rowdyism
i) Wilful damage to School property or other belongings.
j) Using of unfair means during examinations and class tests.
k) Possession of fire arms or sharp edged weapons or any dangerous object.
l) Pupils are not allowed to borrow/lend anything from /to one another.
3. A student defying rules will be warned twice before expulsion. Flagrant defiance of rules in the classes or elsewhere may lead to immediate expulsion from the institution.
4. Prescribed uniform is a must for all students. Hair accessories in case of girls and haircuts in case of boys must be according to the specifications of the Academy.
5. Loitering in public places in uniform is strictly prohibited.
6. Any damage to School property shall have to be paid for with the penalty.
7. A student who fails to qualify the detention test will not be allowed to take his final examination under any circumstances.
8. A student who fails to qualify his detention test will be detained after careful deliberations. Decision once taken will not be changed by use of pressurizing tactics or asking for undue favour.
9. A pupil will be detained after school for the work he has not done or in the case if he is absent the previous day.
10. The students are expected to be upright. Use of unfair means during examinations is strictly dealt with.
11. A student skipping the exams will not only be denied promotion but is liable to a heavy fine as deemed appropriate by the Principal.
12. The students are expected to turn up on the first day of each term. Absence without prior permission is liable to fine of Rs: 100/- per day in case of a day scholar and 150 in the case of a hostel pupil. Absence for more than a week is liable to expulsion from the institution.
13. Severe punitive measures are taken against the students who skip Namaz or Nazra.
14. The names, NIC numbers and full addresses of relatives and friends who are authorized to see the child, must be intimated to the Academy. The visitors must bring their identity cards with them.
15. Parents and visitors must not meet or contract the child without the prior permission of the Secretary/House Master.
16. Damage to furniture or other property has to be made good by the students responsible.
17. Pupils suffering from contagious or infectious diseases are not permitted to attend the Academy.
18. Parents are expected to see that their children study regularly during the holidays.
19. Nobody is allowed to open a private account in the Post Office or Bank without the prior permission of the Secretary and he is not allowed to keep a credit account with the Academy Café or shop.
20. Before admission to this Academy, it is imperative for parents, to produce a medical certificate as to the physical fitness of their sons/wards.
21. Boarders cannot be shifted to the Day School during the session.
22. The students are not allowed to keep valuables like mobile phones, cameras, valuable watches, pens, electric gadgets etc. If the student is found in possession of any such article, it will be confiscated. If the valuable is not deposited with the Hostel warden or the School office its wherabouts are not the responsibility of the School administration.
23. While all possible safety measures are taken, the Academy is not responsible for any harm which may come to a student while in the Academy or out on a picnic/excursion, etc.
24. All possible measures are taken to ensure that a student does not leave the premises without permission. However if (God forbid) a student manages to slip out, the Academy does not take the responsibility of any mishap harm that may occur to him. In such cases the Academy shall be in touch with the Guardian of the child. It is imperative for the parent to inform us as soon as they locate the whereabouts of the child.
25. Students are not allowed to keep any cash with them. If the parents are keen to give the cash to the children, it has to be deposited with the Secretary and Receipt taken.
26. In case of withdrawal the parents have to submit a written application at least a month in advance.
27. The school is not responsible any personal property child brings to school be it cheap or expensive, they do it at their own risk.
28. Any communication device such as mobile phones will not be permitted. A mobile phone if confiscated shall not be returned under any circumstances.
29. Any Electronic devices such as Walkman, Disk man, Transistor, Tape recorder, shall not be permitted, they will be confiscated. And shall not be returned.
30. Pupils are not allowed to swap, buy, share or deal in personal possession in school.
31. Student will be expelled if he is found in possession of a weapon or a dangerous object.
32. A pupil shall be fined maximum if he is found smoking or using any tobacco related product, and will be expelled if he does not refrain from it.
33. A child will be fined if he acts in a way or wear or carry any item, which is obscene, profane, unsanitary, offensive, degrades other or promotes violation of school and Hostel rules.
34. Any moral misconduct by a student shall be treated with a heavy fine as deemed appropriate by the Principal. Any refusal or failure to abide by the rules and regulations of the school shall be constructed as a violation of rules.
35. Any misconduct occurred outside the school premesis which would bring disrepute to the Academy shall be dealt with a heavy fine as deemed appropriate by the Principal.
36. The Managing Director, the Principal, the Administration, the Section In charge, Deans and Teachers have the right to inspect at any time.
37. Any further rules which may be implemented from time to time have to be followed strictly.
38. In matters concerned with the discipline of the pupil, parents will be contacted. Whenever there is a serious cause for concern. Their cooperation will be appreciated very much on these occasions.
39. If you have to report something (Day School) make sure it is done within three days time or else it shall not be entertained.
40. Any action of the Principal cannot be challenged in any court of law. The decision of the Principal is Final and biding.